Friday, September 18, 2009

Week in Review





What a nice week we had with nana here!
Today we topped off the week by going to the zoo. The weather was absolutely gorgeous!
Hopefully I will get a couple pics from some of the moms in the club since I forgot to bring the camera.
Thursday, my mom and I drove to Jenks to wander the antique stores. Lots of fun!
Oh, and my mom watched the girls and the neighbor boys (Mason and Macallen) so Peggy and I could go to dinner. So nice!!! It was a great week even though Jeff was gone. We're all ready for Jeff to get home!!! I'm sure he's ready too.
Wednesday, Lindsey and I went to the Y to swim. There was hardly anybody there so it was nice to have the place to ourselves! LIndsey really enjoyed herself and we had great time just the 2 of us.
I'm trying to remember backwards....I don't remember what we did the other days. MOnday we took the girls to the new Mcdonald's playground where they both had fun. that's all i remember now. :)
Ok, I'm getting off the computer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment