Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Preschool


Lindsey's first day of preschool was today!!! When I picked her up, I could just tell she had had a good time. She was happy to see me, but she was also excited to tell me about her day...played outside...music class...and then she talked about some things I couldn't decipher. :) I'm so happy she had fun...hopefully this will be the norm. :)
I got to mop the floors - with my new Shark - while the girls were napping. Well, they're still napping actually. :) Yeah! Lindsey was tuckered out from her full day and Mackenzie only got about a 15-minute nap this morning 'cause we went to her playgroup...which I think she really enjoyed. She doesn't get to see a lot of other babies...she plays a lot with her sister and that's about the only interaction she gets. So, I'm happy Mack enjoyed playtime as well.
Ok, I hear a door opening...there's one of my girls!!! Lindsey just figured out how to open the doors!! Gotta go for now.

1 comment: