Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9-9-09


Mackenzie is 9 months today - i can't believe it.
Yesterday, she was doing "up" and "down" with me....I would go up and say "up" and she would copy me and when I said "down" she would go down. We did this for about 5 minutes when she got up from her nap...she was holding on to the crib bars - up, down, up, down...so cute.
Lindsey shared part of her banana with Mack yesterday. (I wanna make sure I take note of the times LIndsey is nice to her sister). :)
Today we've been to the library where both girls enjoyed storytime and we brought home a lot of books to read.
Mackenzie loves to be chased and loves playing with her sister...even though Lindsey isn't the most amiable playmate. :)
Mackenzie still growls when she eats something she really likes. She's still standing up, but doesn't seem interested to cruise or walk. Oh, but she likes crawling up those stairs....started that a few days ago and if she's left alone for more than 30 seconds...she zips right on over to those stairs. I forgot all the stuff 9-month-olds get in to...light sockets, blinds, trash, toilet...oh and she likes to turn the water on in the bathtub. have i mentioned she's also taken off every door stopper in the house? :) And the picture up top...she's figured out how to turn the water on in the master bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment