Wednesday, September 30, 2009

These are the days of our lives....

My mom came over Tuesday and we walked to Lindsey's preschool to pick her up. She was so excited to see nana and we had a leisurely stroll back home. Lindsey's teacher said that Lindsey is coming out of her shell and talking up a storm! Lindsey has also been a lot nicer to her sister this past week -my prayers have been answered!!!
I got to go shopping at the JBF pre-sale and got a bunch of super cute clothes for the girls. I spent 75 bux and got a ton of clothes and a hippity-hop ball for Lindsey to bounce on - she loves it!
Mackenzie clapped her hands all by herself tonight!!! She's also been playing peek-a-boo a bunch and standing"up" and "down" when we say "up" - "down".
I need to take Mackenzie back to the doc 'cause she's still pulling at her ears and kinda being fussier than normal. She's gnawing on the raspberry pacifier quite a bit - never thought I'd spend 7 bucks on a pacifier, but it has definitely come in handy. So I don't know if it's just teething or if she has an ear infection - calling the doctor manana!!!

Lindsey helped me make cookies tonight - she was a big helper and a big cookie monster!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment