Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good Morning




We had a great morning!!!
Jeff went to the church to help mow the grass.
The girls and I just went to the bank and to the grocery store. Pretty mundane errands, but Lindsey was in a great mood!!!!
When we got to Reasor's, all the car shopping carts were gone, so Lindsey picked out one of those littler carts to push around. I thought it was going to be a huge disaster, but she was such a big girl!!! She followed me all over the store and we put all the groceries in her cart. She didn't run into anything or anyone and listened to me really well. She put all the groceries on conveyor belt like she was checking out all by herself...it was so cute. Mackenzie was happy to watch from her car seat. When we got home, Lindsey helped me put away all the groceries....no tantrums, no struggles...just a really nice morning.
The girls are napping now and tonight we're going to the block party on our street. Last year it rained, but that didn't stop us. Lindsey had so much fun splashing in the puddles and running around in the rain with the neighbor girls. I made brownies to take tonight, but they are quickly disappearing...I might have to take something else!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment