Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time flies...


Yesterday Mackenzie turned 6 months! OMG! Where does the time go?

She had her checkup and got her shots, but she was so happy and smily the whole time we were there. :) Jeff gave her carrots last night for dinner and she gobbled them up!

Lindsey and I went to VBS last night and I was amazed by what a neat program the church put on. There was singing, dancing, snacks and a bunch of arts and crafts, games, playing, etc. Lindsey didn't want to leave. :) We're going again tonight and tomorrow night. Lindsey goes with the preschool class and I'm helping with the arts and crafts.
Mackenzie's nursery is coming along. Jeff almost has the dresser together so maybe we'll move her into her own room this weekend. I found some yellow gingham curtains to hang against the lilac walls. And also I found some dragonfly tiebacks for the curtains and a dragonfly mobile...I can't wait 'til everything gets delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment