Sunday, June 28, 2009

catching up

The summer is flying by.
A couple weeks ago, we went to get Mackenzie's 6-month pictures...I will post at some point. :)
Last week was my birthday and my mom came over. She took Lindsey to the aquarium and they had a great time. Jeff and I were able to have a little birthday lunch at our favorite joint - mexico lindo. mom got me too much stuff for my birthday!!!
And we've been going to the neighborhood pool a lot because that's about the only thing we can do outside without melting in the heat. jeff and i took the girls tonight to the pool and lindsey's little fingers turned into prunes...she kind of freaked out and thought something was wrong. she wanted band-aids for all of her fingers. :)
We're looking for a SUV.
Going to Arkansas for the next two weekends for the 4th and then a family reunion.
i'm off to bed with the new james patterson book.

No comments:

Post a Comment