Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good Times

So for the last two days - ever since I picked up Lindsey from the MDO that she's no longer going to - she has been in the best mood ever!!! I don't know what's going on, but I'm enjoying every minute. Lindsey is being luvvy-duvvy and following directions better. She always acts silly and has plenty of fun, but lately, she has been pretty disagreeable and stubborn. Everything I would ask her to do, she would snap, "No!" or have a complete meltdown. So, I've been in mommy heaven the past two days. Life seems easier for her right now and thus easier for me. :) Today at the store, she agreed to sit in the cart instead of whining to get out and run around and she even held my hand a few times instead of wrapping her arms around herself to prevent me from holding her hand. ;)
The four of us just got back from the neighborhood pool. Lindsey tried out her new life jacket and figured out pretty quickly that the jacket keeps her afloat. She was practicing by holding on to the wall and letting go. And when we were swimming around with her she wanted to float by herself...."i do it." She was very proud of herself, and we were too.
Mackenzie might be going through a growth spurt. Each time she nursed or had her bottle, she also ate fruit, rice, or veggies...I thought she was going to spew with all the food she was eating, but she kept it all down. And last night she woke up twice to eat so a growth spurt is all i can think of.
Just church tomorrow. Oh, Mack's curtains and tiebacks came in today. Jeff hung the yellow gingham curtains and we put the dragonfly tiebacks on...so cute!!! now, i've got to finish painting the letters and the nursery will basically be done. i hope she can adjust to her new room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment