Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday to Wednesday

Last Wednesday night, my mom and I went to see Wicked at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center. It was amazing!!! I can't imagine how much more spectacular it could be on Broadway. The singing, costumes, the story and how it tied in with the Wizard of Oz, the lighting...everything was just awesome. That was mom's birthday present from us.

Thursday was the business meeting and I almost crashed the Jeep in the parking lot, but thankfully no one was hurt and the Jeep wasn't either - Someone was looking out for us.

Friday, Lindsey went to Abbey's third birthday party at the splash pad. She did not want to play until she ate a cupcake!!! For the rest of the weekend, we did little projects around the house and had family time since Jeff was headed to Michigan for the whole week on business. I found some scrapbook paper to cover the letters - I like it better than the paint - more colorful.

Sunday, the girls and I drove to Arkansas to my parent's house. I needed a BREAK!!! Lately, I've been constantly refereeing the girls - well - mostly Lindsey. Lots of the time, Lindsey snatches toys away from Mackenzie and tells her, "NO, baby!" I know she's only 2 and jealousy is normal...I'm praying for patience.
Lindsey can be so sweet....and sour :)
Lindsey is having a great time with nana and papa and will probably come home Thursday morning so we can make it to playgroup. Mackenzie and I are just hanging out...she's such a cuddle bug. I'm enjoying the quiet, but I think Mack misses her sister though. Mackenzie has started playing coy. She'll tilt and bow her head to the side and bat her little eyes...my parents got a great picture of her on Sunday - she was 8 months!!!

Monday, Mackenzie and I drove home and for the past couple days, we've just been playing together and running errands. It's SO much easier to run here and there with only one child!!!
Yesterday, Tuesday, I went to the chiropractor 'cause my lower back has been hurting since Jeff and I showed Lindsey how to do the slip-n-slide. :) My back already feels better....going back today, which is Wednesday. So, there you have it - Wednesday to Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment