Thursday, August 27, 2009

Diaper Disaster

This morning I heard Mackenzie babbling in her crib. She was squealing and talking...having a good time. That was at 7:15...so I just laid in bed and listened. At 7:30, I went to get her....she had taken OFF her diaper and poo was EVERYWHERe!!! In her hair, on the sheets, on the bumper...even on the floor. She was grinning from ear to ear. I ran to get the camera (instead of removing her from the dirty situation :)), to capture this unbelievable mess!!!! A lot of times, Mackenzie only wears a diaper to bed, but not anymore!!! She will be fully clothed so that diaper will not come off!!!!
That was the excitement for the morning...I was running around trying to get the house ready for Lindsey's playgroup as well. Ahhhh...oh well....everything has been washed and she's got a clean bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment