Wednesday, July 8, 2009

well it's 3 o'clock in the morning...

All I can think about is Three Men and a Little Baby...when all the guys are singing to the little girl at 3 o'clock in the morning...love that movie. I don't love that Mackenzie has been up since 1:45. I nursed her, changed her diaper and she is still not sleeping. She's been crying for the past 30 minutes. I went in their once and she's still crying. Jeff told me to just go to sleep...easy for him to say! So, I'm wide awake willing my little girl to calm down and go to sleep.
We all had a great day today. Everybody was in a good mood, we got to spend time with some friends and everybody took good naps. Please go to sleep!!! She just keeps on and on...
So let's see...what's been going on....
I've started the membership vice president position in the MOMS club. I'm excited about the position..i wish i knew how we could get more members. i'm gonna post flyers at the library, reasor's, place an ad in the newspaper, etc. I couldn't survive without the club and I bet there are other moms out there who don't even know we exist and could benefit from the club also.
so, i found a jeep online that i really like, but it's in okc. we'll probably go on friday to see about buying it. then on saturday, it's back to arkansas for a family reunion. we're just going for the day 'cause we spent last weekend there and plus, the girls sleep better at home - well, usually....not tonight for mackenzie!!!!!!!!!!!! it's going on 40 minutes now. i feel bad, but i know she's not hungry, not poopy, she's got her paci...she's gonna have to soothe herself.
Now she's wimpering, sucking in air....wailing....I bet if I put her on the boob she would calm right down....maybe I should and then everbody can get back to sleep. I wish she would calm down herself.
Starting in August, Jeff is going to be gone for one week for 4 months in a row for training in Michigan. I don't know what I'm gonna do for a whole week without JEff! Maybe my mom will come over for a few days. He's so awesome with the girls and he does everything I do...except nurse and if he could do that, i'd let him do that too! :) he's such a big kid and is really good at playing with the girls. i'm so thankful.
Mackenzie is pulling herself up into standing position...have i mentioned that already? i'm like, you are too young to be doing that!!! she'll be 7 months in 2 days. still crying....45 minutes...give it up girlfriend!!!!!!!!!
1 hour now - wait...i'm straining to hear anything...has she finally conked out? Praise the Lord! That's the longest she's ever cried...but now it's over and hopefully she'll sleep a good 4 hours at least.
Ok, I'm gonna try to get some sleep now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment