Friday, July 31, 2009

Date Night

My parents came to town yesterday afternoon - yeah! They were flying out of Tulsa to Denver, renting a Harley, and riding through Colorado...how awesome is that? My mom just called from Estes Park and said it was absolutely gorgeous.
Anyway, last night we had dinner and then Jeff and I went to the movies for the first time in more than a year! We saw The Ugly Truth - it was pretty good - it was a chick flick, but Jeff still liked it. I wish we could do that (date night) every week or at least every month. I wish we had family closer - I should so not be complaining 'cause we ARE closer to family now - Ft Worth was 6+ hours!!! So while we were at the movies, mom and dad took the girls to the park where Lindsey swang and swang and swang. Lindsey is into copying or having people copy her movements, so she had fun playing copycat with nana and papa. Lindsey would rest her hand on her chin and wait until they did...then she'd put her thumb on her forehead and wait 'til they did it, etc.
Today we went to the zoo in the morning and when we got home, Jeff put the girls down for their naps and I went shopping!!!!! TJMaxx has got to be my favorite place...everything looked good! I bought a new comforter for our room - it's brown and aqua/teal - Jeff's got to like it before we can keep it. :) If not, I saw another one there too. :)
Jeff's parents and Eliegh are coming to town tomorrow and going to spend the night. Maybe we'll go to the neighborhood pool or go fishing.
Ok, it's after 4 and both girls are still napping - they always nap longer when Jeff's puts them down.
Mack and I are almost finished nursing. I only have enough milk for one feeding per day...maybe not even that now. My boobs are already deflating...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment