Thursday, May 21, 2009

REady for the weekend....











So, my mom was here from Sunday- Wed morning...yeah!!! She's awesome. She helps me get things organized, like the garage sale that's coming up in a couple weeks. She cooks, cleans, does laundry and most importantly, gives the girls so much love. Jeff even hates to see her go. :)
Yesterday we went to the park for almost 2 hours with the moms club. And today we snuck into the park at Nottingham Estates...it's about a mile from our house, so I had a nice walk. Lindsey loved the park there and Mackenzie had her morning nap in the stroller. We had a nice time, but on the way back Lindsey was getting ornery. She kept trying to wake up her sister and I had to keep getting onto her. Finally, I made her get out of the stroller and walk which she was so mad about. I kept trying to explain that I didn't want her to wake up the baby - there's no reasoning with a 2-year-old. So now, they are both down for their afternoon nap!!! Yeah!! Jeff has four days off this weekend and hopefully we'll get a lot of stuff done around the house...like painting Mackenzie's room and buying furniture for her room too. She's sleeping in the pack-n-play in the master bedroom...the doctor got a kick out of that. He asked where she was sleeping and I said, "in the closet." :) It's a big walk-in closet, but I think she's ready for her own space.

We may go to Arkansas for one day...we'll see. Here's a few random pics from the past few days...




No comments:

Post a Comment