Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend



What a great weekend we had.



Nana and Papa Fulton came over on Friday night and played with Lindsey and Mackenzie all night. The next morning, Lindsey made cookies with nana while my dad and I ran in a little 2 mile fun run for Trail Days. After that, we all went to the little miss and mister contest. Lindsey would NOT smile or wave or anything!!! I think she was overwhelmed by all the people. I think she was the most beautiful of course, but a little girl who smiled and waved at the judges won. :) Then, what did we do? Dad and Jeff went to Home Depot to get some supplies to work on getting more air into Mackenzie's room. Mom and I unwrapped the china and got to do some shopping too. We then were headed to the Cheesecake Factory, but that was crazy packed, so we ended up at the mall. Mom got me a sparkly necklace with the girls' and Jeff's birthstones...so cute...Mackenzie likes pulling at it. Lindsey got to play in the play area, mom and dad left, and we didn't get home until 9pm - that's way past Lindsey's bedtime.


For Mother's Day, I woke up to Lindsey saying Happy Mommy's Day. Awww...that was the best present ever. The girls got me some flowers and a nice card. Lindsey and I went to church and later in the day, we all went to the park. Jeff was the awesome organizer this weekend. He broke down the pool table so we can use the loft as the playroom. I ordered Mackenzie's nursery bedding...I can't wait 'til it gets here...then it'll be time to paint. So, the weekend was wonderful....I'm so thankful for my wonderful daughters and amazing husband...and awesome family and friends. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment