Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yeah - it's the weekend

Wow!
What a week.
Nana Fulton was here from Sun-Tues which was so nice. Lindsey loves playing with her Nana.
I got a migraine right when my mom left on Tuesday night and then Wed and Thurs I wasn't in the greatest mood and would not win any awards for best mom of the year. :(
However, Friday was better. Lindsey and I went to Bounce U where there are a bunch of bounce houses and slides...she was lovin' it.
Saturday was nice too....we went to the park, had lunch with some friends (the Donnelly's)...everybody got a nap. ;)
Lindsey has figured out that my name is Amy and calls me such sometimes...little stinker.
Mack is getting 2 teeth...she's been sticking her tongue out feeling those chompers coming in...her dimples are so cute!
Daddy is finishing up the cornices for living/dining room. Daddy will also be refinishing a crib that I bought the other day for Mack.
Okay, I still need to post the Easter pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment