Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Perfect Day

Today was awesome...nothing spectacular happened, but the whole day had a nice vibe. Lindsey went to MDO and had a great time as always. Her teachers said she's talking more and more...coming out of her shell. Both girls slept in the afternoon and then we went to the park when they woke up. The weather was absolutely beautiful. I talked to Jeff about selling the pool table so we could use the loft as a playroom. He suggested that we keep the pool table, but just break it down and store it. I showed him a playroom that I found on rate my space that had some cool paint colors - Jeff is always up for home improvement projects. I've found some bedding for both girls...I want their room to be pretty and girly and we can move all the safari stuff into the playroom. Everybody is sleeping now and hopefully I will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment