Friday, April 2, 2010

Panties & Pink Eye

Lindsey was in good spirits this morning so I suggested she try to wear panties today. She put them on without too much protesting. :) She ended up going pp on the potty 4 times throughout the day!!! Whew...this has been a long time coming. Lindsey was so excited each time she went, and I could tell she was really proud of herself...so were we!!! Sigh...I hope this continues...and maybe Mackenzie will catch on, and then the girls will both be potty trained when baby #3 is born. I can DREAM, ok? :)
So Lindsey had a good day. On the other hand, Miss Mackenzie has pink eye - in both eyes!!! She's had a little cold for a few days - no fever - but this morning her eyes were all goopy and I knew. She was pretty miserable all day until we got the eye drops, but with the drops and a little bit of Tylenol she perked right up and wanted to play even though we could tell she didn't feel the best. She's our little trooper. The doc said today that her ears looked great - the tubes are doing their thing - I was worried she'd have to take another antibiotic.
Jeff's parents are coming to town tomorrow with Eliegh, and they are going to watch the girls while Jeff and I go out and do something - what that is, I don't know. :) Just being out of the house - together - alone - will be enough.
So I've been griping about Oklahoma weather and how it's windy...blah blah blah...well, today started off yucky, but this afternoon was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Mother Nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment