Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

Silly sisters in their new jammies. I wanted to start a tradition of giving the girls Christmas pjs on Thanksgiving - kind of like the kick-off to the holiday season.





We spent Thanksgiving with Nana and Papa Fulton. Nana came over on Tuesday to help out because I got LASIK that day. But before surgery, JEff and I went to Lindsey's Thanksgiving program at her preschool. It was so cute!!! The kids sang a couple songs with hand gestures (which Lindsey loves to do -the hokey pokey, i'm a little teapot, etc...!!!) and then we had a turkey dinner at the school. I wish I had brought the regular camera, but the grandparents got to see the video.
We had a nice dinner with my parents - turkey was juicy, nana's cranberry salad was awesome, and the pumpkin pie was a hit with everyone - even the girls liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment