Friday, October 16, 2009

Sunshine!

Wow - it has been rainy and dreary all week, but not today! The sun is out and it's going to be about 60 -yeah - maybe the girls and I will make it to the park!!!
Jeff left for Michigan on Sunday.
My mom came on Tuesday and stayed through Thursday morning - thank goodness!!! She helps me out so much. She also baked cookies and brought me a few scrapbook layouts. I've only completed 2 pages for Mackenzie's book...I need to get on that!!! The pre-made layouts will help me a bunch.
Lindsey has been quite the ornery kaput this week. Contrary and mean to sissy are the biggest issues we've had this week. Last night, though, we had a nice, quiet evening. Today, Lindsey got to go to Elite Gym for a 3-hour camp. She didn't even say goodbye to me...just started running and playing...that's her favorite place. I'm going to pick her up in a few minutes and I hope she had fun and was a good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment